Monday, December 13, 2010

This road i walk

This few days i just dont know why i feel like ... nothing goin right ... as if there's is something missing ... inside me .. something part of me ... my happiness ... the real me ...

Mmm ... maybe because what had happen to me lately ... a lots of problem to settle down ... but i just dont get it .. all this time .. i used to be very strong .. very brave to overcome anything ... nothing could easily break me down ... 
I just dont know why ... T.T 


So i let this all sadness and break heart to control my life ...
My Life Goals. Fame? Fortune? Love? What are the life goals that important to me ... I never ask myself before .. and now i do realize .. i dont have one .... I dont like to give hope .. i dont aim for something ... cause someday .. this hope are the one who going to turn me down ... so i stop believing that something i want to happen might be possible ... miracle doesn't always there for me .. or even luck ... 

So i walk this life with aimless ... 
In the end of the day ... i wonder ... will i live a life like this till my last breath ... with this empty heart ...





Why torture yourself when life'll do it for you?  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment