Wednesday, December 15, 2010

- MiSs DugOng -

Its almost 4 o'clock in the morning but i can't sleep .. so i just continue my reading (novel) and online .. not really online cause their are nobody online at this time .. so i just let the pc on .. turn on the music randomly .. suddenly my phone ringing ... hmm .. someone send me a msg .. he said something like this ... " forward this messenge to 10 friends u have and surely tomorrow going to be ur greatest day " ...

So .. the 1st thing on my mind is ... well .. im not that stupid to forward that messenge to 10 of my friends ... =P .. it costs me for a ringgit ... so .. so .. so suddenly .. i feel like .. i miss all my friends ... i just .. u know .. i wish i could turn back time ... i wish i could .. huhu .. but i knew ... its againts the law .. law of nature ... it not going to happen ... its true right ... money just cant buy anything u want ...

So .. i think back .. actually .. for a hard rock like me .. yah .. very2 hard rock !! ... things that need me to express my feeling is the hardest things to do ... when a situation need me to do so ... i usually run away from the situation ... how coward i was .. but .. its me ... im not going to be hypocrite ... and for the 1st time .... i feel so sad that i dont used every chances i had before .... to express my feeling ... how appreciate i was .. to my friends ... how if ... i dont really hv tomorrow ... how if ... God decide to end my life ... right now ...

So ... today ... i loves to dedicated this post to my friend .. my very best friend ... yap pei tiing ... =)

p/s : also my biggest enemy !! =P

To start off ... i would love to share with u guys .. and me myself .. just to refresh back my memory .. and who knows .... if tomorrow i lost my memory ... this blog might help me ... but .. as long as i breath ... i hope .. i won't lose any memory ... not my family .. not mybestfriend ... not my enemy and not U neither ... so actually ... i love to share with u guys ... how i meet this girl .. haha .. well .. it all begin ... when i used to transfered from primary to secondary school ....

The 1st day of school ... she used to approached me ... to asked me .. is it she entered the right classroom ... haha .. well .. it seems like yesterday .. very clear ... yeah .. we used to be classmate since form 1 till form 5 ... she's my bestfriend since we were 13 .. =)


She was born on 17 Feb 90 at Kapit ... she is chinese .. chinese girl .. hakka .. (betul kn =.=" ) ... well .. mm .. curly hair ... 158++ cm .. 45kg .. she is NORMAL .. hahahaha .. but sometimes .. when she gone mad .. then automatic u won't recognise her .... even me myself dont dare to prank her while she is not in her mood ... when u does .. it mean .. u are ready for dead ....
I love to share with u guys ... some of the sweet memory we been through together .. but .. i think .. even the whole night won't enough for me ... we been through a lots of sweet memory together ... too much .. and i really missed the moment ... every moment ... sob2

Dear Elsa Yap Pei Tiing ... I just want u to know that .. i love u .. from the bottom of my heart ... tQ for being a great sister  ... i want u to know .. i need u .. to guide me ... till my last breath ... i want u to know .. that i always think of u .. so do take a good care of yourself ... even i never mention before ... i really want u to know ... u are part of my life ... appreciate it ...

p/s : mess with me .. u deal with her .. (reverse it ok)

*FRIEND TILL THE END*





No comments:

Post a Comment