Sunday, January 2, 2011

SiLenT MoDe

Today .. im too busy with my stuffs so, im officially anouncing this 'silent mode' .. usually im hyperactive and talkactive ... So when i said im activate this silent mode .. its means vice versa .. and its really seldom to happen . Theres a lot of things to do before this stupid headache kill me ... Well .. today i've got a good news to share with u guys  .. from now on ... im having my own bedroom ... yuuhuuuuu <-- Childish ... That's what i call as privacy XD .. but im gonna miss my two little sisters (two little monsters who love to mess up my stuffs and im the one to be blamed - mom) who used to accompany me before ...







Yeahhhhhh ... FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMM

2 comments:

  1. memang best. Itu la masanya untuk JENG JENG JENG... haha.

    Apa lagi. Hias la macam queen castle kan. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu .. castle ? x mungkin ... aku nk wat cam studio utk jamming .. haha

    ReplyDelete