Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11


It’s been more than 5 hours in 2011 . The first thing I thought about New Year was that I am very grateful that I can enter this year 2011 . I remembered a preacher told me that we have to give thanks to be able entering new year, because not many people can have the opportunity. This sounds positive rather than skeptical for me .
Well, many things can be put in to review from 2010, but I am rather tired now. I don’t want to talk about it here right now, instead, I just want to wish you ...

12 months HAPPINESS,
52 weeks LOVE,
365 days SUCCESS,
8760 hours GOOD HEALTH,
525600 minutes GOOD LUCK,
31536000
SeConDs FUN
HAPPY NEW YEAR

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called "Opportunity" and its first chapter is New Year's Day.


p/s : Happy New Year wat mak angkat .. mama Fyna yg nun jauh d Selangor  .... And tQ very much for those who send me this very beautiful picture of firecrackers <-- usually from tagged , fb and fs .. and those who do send me a msg and gv me a call just to wish me "Happy New Year" .. Thanks =D .. Really appreciate it .. i LoVe u Guys (and girls) ..

2 comments: